The cause of death of the late radio news reader, Pearl Shongwe has been suspected to be drug overdose. Sunday World reports that police officers found drugs in her bedroom when they did a clean up at her home.
“We suspect drug overdose because we have found drugs in her bedroom when we were combing the house for possible leads to her death,” the police officer told the publication.
They further stated that they are looking into surveillance camera’s to determine who might have been the last person to be with Shongwe while she was alive. Alluding that the person might have planted drugs to make it seem as though she overdosed.
A toxicology report will give a clear indication as to what exactly killed the presenter.
Pearl passed away at age 35 after she was found dead on Tuesday afternoon at her home in Polofields north of Johannesburg.
I recall a show on MetroFM shortly after her passing. A medium-who can cross over to the deceased – was invited to the show, she told Mo & the team that Pearl said she was sorry for having taken substances she should not have been on. So sad 🙏#pearl
— Pinky Modecu (@PinkyModecu) March 5, 2023
People are struggling with a lot internally and resort to drugs I hope she is at peace now and forgive herself wherever she is 🙏
— Sindi Zuma (@sindisramos) March 5, 2023
Voice Recording Of Queen Lolly And Musa Mseleku’s Son Having Tlof Tlof Goes Viral
After her confession to having a relationship with the late, Kiernan ‘AKA’ Forbes. Queen Lolly claims to have had a s.e.xual relationship with polygamist, Musa Mseleku.
Queen Lolly has spilled all the beans during her session on the Omakhwapheni Podcast. The upcoming singer also claims to...LEARN MORE