Menzi Ngubane Slams Fake Death Reports
Veteran actor Menzi Ngubane, has come out guns blazing on Twitter, to slam fake news of his own demise. This comes after reports surfaced that the actor had been admitted to the hospital recently, with a recurring kidney problem.
The reports caused pandemonium with many wishing him a speedy recovery. His wife then released a statement yesterday, to slam fake reports that he is critically ill.
She thanked the country for keeping him in their prayers and, said he is recovering.
STATEMENT ON REPORTS THAT MENZI NGUBANE IS CRITICALLY ILL
Tuesday, 26 May 2020 – The family of Menzi Ngubane notes with concern the recent spread of social media reports that our father and husband, Menzi Ngubane is critically ill. #PrayForMenziNgubane pic.twitter.com/9quNbhla9m
— Y o u r PR C o n s u l t a n t? ?????? (@IamNaomiM) May 26, 2020
However, a fake eNCA Twitter account which has since been deleted, dampened his mood as it reported that the actor has passed on. Menzi took to Twitter to slam the fake death reports and said it is a barbaric behavior. He further asked his fans to help him report the person who is spreading fake news.
— @MenziNgubaneZA (@menzingubaneza) May 26, 2020
Tweeps reacted to his fake death reports.
— buda worse man (@MtshixaThabang) May 26, 2020
Glad you well Ngamla. Praying for you legend ? pic.twitter.com/92OfISo4Uj
— Ncokathi (@MkanyisiQue) May 26, 2020
How can someone be so evil like this mara? pic.twitter.com/c1HOgWwKhM
— Themba Tsuvuka (@TsuvukaThemba) May 26, 2020
YOU MAY LIKE. . . .
Government taken to court over lockdown rules
Legal challenges against the government are mounting as several opposition parties, teacher unions and civil rights organisations are approaching courts to challenge lockdown regulations and the…continue reading